04 July 2016

Lychee Painting with Apple Pencil

After the pencil sketch I next tried to paint in color. Remembering my first Painter lesson, an apple, I picked lychee this time.

This is the resulting fruit. It's not as vivid as I like but I wasn't able to add more details to it.
Lychee (Jun 2016)

The fireball-like fruit reminds me of one particular monster from Final Fantasy, so much that I felt compelled to add a face and make it a jack o'lantern.

But instead of giving the face an inner glow I decided midway to paint the glowing texture of the pulp instead. I stopped myself from adding some drooling juice...
Lychee Lantern (Jun 2016)

And here's the video export from Procreate. I accelerated it by another 100% with iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎留下您對於以上作品或文章寶貴的感想與意見。
Please feel free to leave your comments here.